Whilst many people use a cover to keep their caravan or motorhome safe from weather damage and vandalism, a vast majority of people have not considered having a cover for their car.
Your car is an integral part of your everyday life, keeping it in good condition is imperative for commuting, shopping and leisure activities. When leaving it exposed all the time, your car is at risk from various types of damage.
Through the use of a car cover, you can protect your car from;
- Protection From Dirt and Pollen – During the spring and summer, pollen dirt and sap can easily be blown onto your car. Protecting your car from such elements will be a real time and money saver, as you will not have to clean your car as often. As well as being a nuisance, it can also damage your car’s paintwork and finish. It can also be a health risk to the driver if they suffer from hay fever.
- Protection From Wet Weather – Wet weather can cause substantial damage to your car. Snow, hail, and rain are notorious for damaging the paintwork and finish of your car, as well as damaging car areas and windscreen wipers. The wet weather can also cause your car to rust which would result in a pricy repair bill.
- Protection From UV Rays – Most people think a cover is just for the winter, but the sun is also a major culprit of causing damage to your car. The UV rays can cause damage to the interior and exterior. Leather seats are at risk of being dried out, dulled, cracked and peeling. The car's exterior paintwork is also at risk of fading, as well as car doors and bonnets warping.
- Protection From Animals – Many animals such as cats, birds, and rats like cars. It gives them a handy place to hide and in the winter it provides warmth from the cold. This can lead to your car getting scratches, dirt, hair and animal droppings on it. Insects have also been known to create nests in cars which can cause major issues for your engine. Having a cover will act as a form of protection.
- Prevents Theft and Vandalism – A car cover can prevent criminals from vandalising or stealing your car. A thief that is intending to break into or steal a car will want to work quickly, a cover will prevent them from seeing what is inside the car and what make and model it is. Removing the cover may also draw attention to them. It’s the same with vandalism, they would have to remove the cover before damaging your car.
At Pro-Tec, we offer two types of covers that can keep your car protected;
The two types of cover we offer are indoor and outdoor.
Our indoor covers are full tailored and are made using a high-quality stretch fleece fabric that comes in a variety of colour options, to protect your car from dust etc. for when you’re storing your cars inside.
Our outdoor covers are also fully tailored and made from the same exclusive high quality fabric we use to manufacture caravan and motorhome covers. This fabric is the most breathable on the market, whilst also being waterproof up to 1m of standing water. This fabric also has a non-abrasive inner lining preventing any damage to paintwork of the car which can come with cheaper alternatives.
Ready-Fit Covers-Ready-Fit covers could be called "semi-custom" since they are designed to provide a very good fit using incremental sizing and a hatchback silhouette.
Custom Fit Car Covers– For those wanting a cover with the “perfect fit”, we offer covers that are custom made to fit your car!
Click here to order yours!